Characteristics of Toroidal transformer
The core with high electrical efficiency has no air gap, and the stacking factor can be as high as 95%.
The vibration noise is small. The absence of air gap in the core can reduce the noise of induced vibration of the core. The winding uniformly and tightly surrounds the annular core, effectively reducing the "buzzing" caused by magnetostriction.
The operating temperature is low. Because the iron loss can reach 1.1w/kg, the iron loss is small, the temperature rise of the core is low, and the winding has good heat dissipation on the core with low temperature, so the temperature rise of the transformer is low.
It is easy to install the Toroidal transformer. There is only one mounting screw in the center, so it is especially easy to install and disassemble quickly in electronic equipment.
Difference between Toroidal transformer and square transformer
Both the Toroidal transformer and the square transformer belong to the type of electronic transformer. From the appearance, the Toroidal transformer is in the shape of a ring. Its core is made of silicon steel sheets, while the core of the square transformer is made of e-type silicon steel sheets and I-type silicon steel sheets. In addition to the differences in appearance and structure, what are the differences between the two?
1. Efficiency: under the same power, the working efficiency of 50W Toroidal transformer is 86% - 90%, while that of 50W square transformer is 80-84%.
2. Temperature rise: under the same power, the temperature rise of 50W Toroidal transformer is very low, while the temperature rise of 50W square transformer is high.
3. Cost: the Toroidal transformer above 200W has low cost, and the square transformer above 200W has high cost.
4. Interference: the magnetic leakage of the Toroidal transformer is very small, the magnetic leakage of the square transformer is obvious, and there is low-frequency interference.
5. Life: Although the Toroidal transformer and the square transformer have no obvious material of life decay, the life of the Toroidal transformer is longer than that of the square transformer.
6. Low temperature characteristics: the Toroidal transformer can be normally used in the environment of minus 30 degrees, which is very suitable for outdoor use in northern winter.
7. Flexible design: the volume of the Toroidal transformer can be flexibly customized according to the customer's requirements, and the multi winding can be customized according to the customer's requirements. No mold is required for customization, and the installation is convenient.
Company News | common mode chokes | Industry News| transformer|RJ45 connectors